Now you can squeeze your cards anyway you like!
Real life-like 3D Card Squeezing awaits your every subtle touch.
How to Squeeze Hole Cards
- You can squeeze your hole cards once they are dealt.
- Finish squeezing your cards before your turn is over, or you might be forced to fold. (You can use your time bank)
- You can hit the open button to immediately open your cards without squeezing.
How to Squeeze Board Cards
- Squeeze board cards in an All-In, showdown situation on the turn/river.
- Board card squeeze is available to the Favorite and underdog.
- Open/Squeeze options and preference settings are not provided for board cards.
- Board card squeeze is available based on the pot size and game type of the hand :
- Hold’em, Omaha, R&C, Chinese Holdem : pots larger than 100bb
- Short Deck : pots larger than 100antes
- Spin & Gold, Tournament : no restrictions
Hole Card Squeeze Preferences
Change your Hold Card Squeeze preference for your current table within the right panel.
You can also turn Squeeze on/off globally within My Page > Settings > Squeeze.
Hole Card & Board Card Squeeze is available in every game with the exception of AoF.
Details & Limitations
- This game uses 1 deck of 52 cards and the deck is shuffled after each hand.
- Amount committed to the pot will still be in play in an event of a disconnection.
- GGPoker players accept the risk of internet disconnection, due to problems with the connection between their device(s) and the servers, lag or freeze or some other problem in the player’s device(s) or how that device accesses the internet.
- Contact support should you experience any difficulties.