Earn up to 60% cashback with Fish Buffet!
Play any Poker or Casino games to collect Fish Buffet Points (FP)
Climb up the ranks to unlock bigger rewards (higher cashback)
Prefer weekly fixed cashback? Switch to Black Rank
Fish Buffet Ranks
Collect the required points within the time limit to rank up
Once done, you can spin the wheel and collect your reward in ‘My Fish Buffet’ within the GGPoker app
Unopened wheel spins will automatically be opened after 30 days and credited to your account
If you fail to collect the required points within the time limit, you will receive a reward equivalent to 10% FB return for the points you have collected. Your rank will be demoted to the previous rank
You can always switch to a lower Black Rank to receive weekly cashback – more information on Black Rank below
Collecting Fish Buffet Points (FP)
On average, players will be rewarded 100 Fish Buffet points for every $1 paid in rake and fees. This value may vary based on a variety of factors, such as but not limited to, game type or tournament played, player behavior at tables, and deposit history.
Fish Buffet points will be collected at the point of wagering. For more information on earn rates per game type, click here.
Receive rewards every week at a fixed rate – no more spins and time limits
Move back and forth between Fish ranks and Black ranks
Black ranks are maintained for a year and require the accumulation of a set number of Fish Buffet Points for renewal
Weekly Fixed Cashback
Every Monday, you will receive a reward for the FPs you have collected as a Black Rank for the previous week
Select the “Collect" button within the Black tab for your rewards to be credited to your wallet
Uncollected rewards will continue to accumulate each week
Maintaining your Black Rank
If you fail to collect the required points in one year, your rank will drop down to a lower Black Rank (e.g. Black Shark will drop down to Black Whale)
Switch to Black Rank anytime
You can switch to a Black Rank of a lower level/rank
All Octopus, Crab, Shrimps can switch to Black Fish
All Whales can switch to Black Octopus
All Sharks can switch to Black Whale
You need to clear Diamond Shark to become Black Shark
Your one-year Black Rank status starts the moment you switch to a Black Rank
Points you currently possess will be carried over to your Black Rank
You will immediately receive random rewards for any wheels you have yet to spin
Switching back to Fish Buffet after becoming a Black Rank
You can always switch back to regular Fish Buffet to try for a higher level
A Black Fish will start at Bronze Shrimp
A Black Octopus will start at Bronze Whale
A Black Whale will start at Bronze Shark
You will receive Black rewards for the points you have collected up to that moment
Any uncollected rewards will be credited to your wallet
Your new rank will start with 0 FP
You will NOT be able to switch back to Black Rank for a period of time equivalent to the time limit of the new Bronze rank (e.g. If you switch from Black Fish to Bronze Shrimp, you will not be able to return to Black Fish for 15 days)
Reward Wheel Probabilities
Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this promotion.
- The promotion terms and conditions are subject to the site terms and conditions, which can be found here.
- GGPoker reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- GGPoker reserves the right to investigate any players that fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity.
- Fish Buffet is a permanent promotion.
- Players must earn the required level of Fish Points within a given time limit to unlock that level.
- Upon unlocking a level, players can spin a wheel to win various cash rewards. Cash rewards are awarded immediately after the spin lands on a cash prize.
- Any remaining Fish Points after unlocking a level will be credited towards the next level.
- The default starting level is Plankton, with six higher statuses to achieve: Shrimp, Goldfish, Crab, Octopus, Whale and Shark.
- If a player does not meet the Fish Points requirement within the time limit, they will be demoted to the previous level.
- Should a player earn Fish Buffet points but fail to accumulate the points required to unlock or maintain a level by the end of any given qualification period, that player will receive 10% of the cash value of the points accumulated towards the level at that time. Any points earned during an unsuccessful qualification period are disregarded for the purposes of calculating any subsequent level changes.
- If a player participates in a guaranteed prize pool tournament that does not cover the guarantee via buy-ins and thus features an overlay, the Fish Buffet Points generated for that player will be less than otherwise and reduced in correlation to the overlay amount.
- GGPoker standard rules apply.