As part of our commitment to providing truly superior service, we make every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Withdrawal Processing Time
Withdrawals generally take 24 hours to process, but in some cases, they may take up to 72 hours. For bank transfer methods, please allow 1-3 business days after your withdrawal has been processed for funds to appear in your bank account.
In some cases, we may need to request explanations and/or supporting documents in respect to the identification of customer, payment method, source of funds or wealth and/or any further necessary information which we see fit so as to satisfy our legal obligations and regulatory requirements. In such a case, the withdrawal processing time can be delayed depending on your provision of requested documents.
Closed-Loop Deposit and Withdrawal
We operate a closed-loop policy on deposits and withdrawals. Where possible, customers must withdraw funds to the originating deposit method/account. Customers are only allowed to withdraw funds to payment methods where they have a prior deposit record.
Funds will be automatically returned to the deposit method by which the customer submitted their original deposit(s) to their GGPoker account, up to the amount originally deposited. Withdrawals above the original deposit amount shall be processed after a thorough review.
Your bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process your withdrawal. Fees for withdrawal will be clearly shown in the withdrawal request page. In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
Exchange Rates and Volatility of Exchange Rates
We clearly indicate the exchange rate applied to your withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal request. Once you make a withdrawal request, we will not be liable and will not compensate for any fluctuations of currency values from point of request to time of transaction completion.
All withdrawals go through an internal audit process to ensure that fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements are met. As a result, withdrawals generally take 24 hours to process, but in some cases, they may take up to 72 hours.
All customers are required to verify their identity soon after creating an account with us. We have the right to request further explanations and/or supporting documents with respect to the identification of customer, payment method, source of funds or wealth and/or any further necessary information which we see fit so as to satisfy our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
We have the right to cancel the withdrawal and return funds in the account when:
- The customer has not yet provided requested documents;
- The customer identification documents have expired;
- There are fraud/cheating/collusion/money-laundering concerns;
- The customer attempts to withdraw without participating in game-play at least once;
- The customer attempts to withdraw following a player transfer; and
- The payment method to which the withdrawal has been requested is not the same as the depositing method
For security reasons, players are restricted from withdrawing transferred funds that originated directly from deposits or other transfers. Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied.
Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied.
- Peer-to-peer transfers are limited by the system;
- You are prohibited from transferring funds to another player as a form of loan, or any other form of credit;
- Funds transferred from one player to another cannot be transferred to another player, or withdrawn without playing the full amount at least once;
- We may request information for the reasons behind player transfers, and failure to provide an adequate explanation may lead to suspension or closure of the account;
- Players are not allowed to use GGPoker as a financial institution, meaning that facilitating deposits or withdrawals for other players is not allowed, nor is trading funds on GGPoker for any other funds offsite. The purpose of player transfers is strictly limited to transfers between friends for convenience and to improve the player experience. The primary way of depositing money on GGPoker remains the deposit options available on the website.
Cancelation of Withdrawal
In the event that you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent use of your funds. The Company is under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which are subsequently used, lost or transfered.
Other Withdrawal Information
For larger withdrawals, GGPoker may split the amount into smaller withdrawals to facilitate the request. However, any withdrawal fee incurred will not be increased as a result of this segmentation. Specifically, all winnings greater than $20,000 may be withdrawn in limited installments of up to $20,000 per calendar month if so decided by our sole discretion.
In some cases, where account verification is required for completing your request, verification must be completed within 7 days or your withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to your bankroll.
Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen, or cancelled, or should your E-wallet status change, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received.
We reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.